Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Introduction

Hello, I'm Dog Walker from Twelve Makes a Dozen, The Art of Autism and Utah Boy Scouts. Welcome to Kiylee's Christmas. This blog is going to talk about a great Christmas story you'll ever hear of all time. This story was written by my Mom from Twelve Makes a Dozen. This book cover of the picture of a baby inside an artistic Christmas wreath is my sister Princess, which turns out to be Kiylee, but Princess is her name on the blog.

 
This story talks about miracles around Christmas and around daily life. I made the book cover for Mom, in case she was planning someday to publish the story and put it in book stores or libraries around the country. I even made some illustrations for each chapter she has written. If you would love to read the story, I'll be able to put in the first chapter soon. Once I put the first chapter up, you're going to love the story. Good luck and have fun reading it.

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing that you named this blog after me, Dog Walker. Everyone will be able to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made a cover for the book! I can't wait for you to post the chapters so I can read it!

    ReplyDelete